Aug 27, 2007

First posting

Busy with work as usual.
Just a little excited that this is the 2nd time I will be celebrating Merdeka outside Malaysia.
I am even more excited with my new Sapphire X1950Pro 512mb DDR3 !!
It is totally awesome!!!

Let you guys see the photo of it. I took this photo from Sapphire's website though. Will post mine once I taken a photo of it!
The juice from this AGP card is just so unbelievable!
I got it for SGD345 at Sim Lim Square on last friday.
Will update more once I start playing with it.

2 comments:

alvin said...

man....sgd 345....that's fucking cheap man... i mean if you're earning the sing dollar. back home, all of us kesian people only get prices like that on high end cards when they're really not high end anymore.

ck AE76 said...

Ya, I glad I bought this card man.
If I am at malaysia right now. The card that I can afford right now might be the x300 only...

Related Posts with Thumbnails