Jul 12, 2008

Bye bye Adidas T.T, Hello Reebok ^.^


Aih... this running shoe has followed me for more than 4 years already... Running more than 100 laps at Tasik Titiwangsa.... and around 30 laps at Pandan Reservoir. Followed me since TAR College days.... Traveled together with me to Liverpool... and also with me at Singapore.

The sole has finally give in... and it's no longer useable... I'm so sad the time has come to an end with "Adidas".... BYE BYE


And here comes the new comer~ REEBOK~!
I've already used Reebok to run 6.5km already.


Hope will have good memories with this pair of Reebok~
w00t w00t

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww why the shoes so red one?:P

Anonymous said...

but reebok wor

ck AE76 said...

i actually wanna buy blue... but blue no discount leh... lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails