Jul 25, 2010

Updated: Lightning @ Marina Barrage

Updates!



Better than none, this is just a preview of the photo I've taken at Marina Barrage on a stormy day... Got more photos on the way. Maybe next week... lols

#Update within an update 21/7/2010
Was going to add more pictures into this post... Suddenly only I remembered that I need to buy a power cable for my portable hard disk that currently stored up all my photos. Been thinking about this for weeks already but there isn't any free time for me to make a visit to Lowyat... haihz...

Looks like I can't do anything till Saturday. Gonna make a trip to Lowyat and get some things then.


Another update... processed the picture already. I give more contrast to the photo so that the Lightning is more striking that the original photo.


The HDR version of the original peekture. This one has more details.

Actually there's more photos one all stuck in another hard disk and I still haven't visit Lowyat yet. That cable can't be found at any normal computer shops around my area. Will go down town tomorrow afternoon before work.

1 comments:

Ellone said...

Next week? U sure anot ?
But i love this photo ! Eventhough it's a super outdated one. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails