Sep 7, 2010

Photography: Quebec Part 3

Part 3 and the last part of my Business Trip to Quebec City, Canada.


Random shot.


Another random shot....




Interesting desert I got there... yummeh~!


This is the hotel I stayed at. Loews Le Concorde Hotel.


Quite a good experience for me staying there. It's not cheap too. Got no complaints since company is paying for it. :P


Baked Escargot with butter. Yum yum~!


Close up of Escargot. Superb~!


Nice glass of beer there. Weeeee


Got myself a steak for dinner. Dunno which part already.... hmm.


Dessert~! Ice cream with pan cake and maple syrup~! AWESOME~!!!


In another angle. Lols




Saw this at the lobby.


*like*



After 1 week stay. It's  time to go back Singapore d. Just finally adapted to the local time due to jet lag... now I have to leave this country with 12 hours difference :(


That's the plane I was on. Quite a small one.


It's this small... small plane.


Detroit International Airport.


See like 90% of the people in this photo..... are FAT~!


Snap this coz I saw the train passing by.


Cool fountain.


Soup I got from NWA VIP lounge.


Baileys~!!!!


3 pieces of sushi with ginger and wasabi~






Weird flower. It's like a bubble~! Empty inside~!


Leng lui at Narita Airport~! But can't zoom close enuff. Wasted~~!

It will be a more memorable trip if it wasn't a company trip. I'll be sure to visit Canada again in near future. Next time will go during a warmer season. Nearly freeze to death when I was out walking at night. Thick jeans are useless~! Need to wear at least 3 layers of them when the wind is blowing~!

That's all folks.

2 comments:

millymin said...

love your pictures :)

ck AE76 said...

lol, thank you thank you~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails