Apr 19, 2008

Quick Post at Tokyo Airport

Yay, touched down at Tokyo Narita Airport around 1.15pm. Just post something quick and will walk around looking for some hot Japanese babes... LOL


Northwest Airlines. Quite a comfortable flight actually. 6 hours flight from Singapore to Tokyo... so tired! I don't really remember how did I endure the 14 hours flight from Singapore to Manchester last time. Maybe I didn't sleep much last night.


Oh yeah, welcome to JAPAN.


"Melon Pan"
This is something I always see characters in anime enjoy eating.

Must plan another visit to Japan. Maybe summer is a good time to visit my sis.
I go jalan jalan first. Yay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww so nice, you are in japan?

Anonymous said...

wa...s0 nice...
i shud have study engineeering...wanna BITE myself!!

Seizhin said...

How I envy you, can travel around the world.

Take care ck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails