Apr 7, 2008

$0 Lunch

Myst3 show off his/her $0 meal. Now is my turn for $0 lunch.



Simple, just pinjam some lettuce, cabbage, egg, cheese broccoli, tuna & sardine from colleague. Put all these ingredients and eat with 2 slices of bread.... TADA~! ... $0 sandwich for lunch~! (Didn't take photo for my pretty sandwich coz I already swallowed it b4 I can take any photos.

*************************

I got another $0 lunch here... but the unhealthy version...


OMG... all the meat... I'm so glad that I am still alive after this meal...

All the food above either "belanja" by colleague or boss. SO... it's $0~!

3 comments:

L'abeille said...

Write one at a time bro! :)

Anonymous said...

can 'pinjam' one ar? hehe!

ck AE76 said...

L'abeille I still write 1 at the time mah... hehe

Jane Can "pinjam" lar... all my colleague very friendly one~~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails