Mar 30, 2008

Jeff Chang 弦歌有你 Concert

My 2nd concert~!!! Jeff Chang 张信哲 has always been the King of love song from Taiwan.
I get to listen to his songs while I was staying with my aunt. My cousin love his songs so much that she plays it all day. It was many years back, so that's why I am more familiar with his old hits like 爱如潮水, 太想爱你 and 难以抗拒你容颜. Again... I was worried if Jeff Chang start singing all his new songs that I got no idea wat so ever... Luckily, he slot in new songs in between all his old hits! If not, I honestly will fall asleep snoring away the whole concert.


OMG~!! I am so so lucky to get the Section A4 Row 5 tickets~!! It's just right in front of the stage~!!!


Not sure how many ppl there... but it's sure a full house

Overall the concert was not bad. Not as good if compared to Jacky Cheung's of course. As the theme of the concert is Symphony Orchestra... so the audience was kind of serious for the first few songs... fans were not really shouting at the beginning... The atmosphere was just so serious that Jeff was relieved when his fans shouted "阿哲你好帅!!" after the 3rd or 4th song.




Man... he really needs to shed some weight...




Cheese~!

From the pictures, you can see that he is so chubby already compare to his old days... Age should have something to do with him getting fat... Although he is chubby, he still got the stamina to perform for 3 hours..

Below is the song list in order...
宽容
信仰
不要对他说
从开始到现在
直觉
别怕我伤心
到处留情
说谎
我是真的爱你
三家店
Dunno wat song
上海姑娘
太想爱你
Dunno wat song
用情
回来
过火
白月光
做你的男人
逃生
爱如潮水
难以抗拒你容颜
多想
我真的愿意



His voice is still as good. Besides the Symphony Orchestra thing... The concert is good~!

Hope he can sell his next album 《逃生》 well.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails