Mar 8, 2008

Sad things to see

March 8th would be General Election for Malaysia. The country where I was born and raised up. For once every 5 years, we are able to vote for the leader we believe in, a person who will listen to the rakyat and also a person to help the rakyat solve problems. Many things happened in Butterworth, Penang the past 5 years. Below are the few bad signs I see in Penang...


The MPSP appreciation board.... I wonder why the council would spend these money and builds boards like this around Butterworth...


Then, we see this kind of road condition in Seberang Jaya.... I think the road has not been resurfaced since the election 5 years ago... Just look at how bad is it...


Then, we have this toll booths built AFTER the Kulim Butterworth highway. This road has been completed for around 10 years, and they build the toll booths to collect our money? This toll has been operating since year 2007. Petrol prices has already gone up, and this is how they wanna suck more money out of us citizens?


Just take a look at this... This is part of the road with the new toll booth. It seems that they take care the toll booth much better than they take care of the road.... Just look at the condition here... There are pot holes everywhere on the road. And yet they dare to collect money from us every time we use the road.

Now after thinking for a while, I felt that the government seems to be bullying us ppl in Penang. We have to put parking coupons like Singapore everywhere if the location is under the care of Majlis Perbandaran Seberang Perai (MPSP). I dun really have to worry about parking coupons when I was staying in KL... I wonder why.... bcoz there are more chinese in Penang?

This are the evidence I collected to proof that the government is not helping Penang ppl at all. It would take me another hour to describe all the bad decisions made by the government for Penang. Bad decisions like the outer ring road of Butterworth (with expensive toll rates), toll collection for Penang bridge which exist ever since..... it was build....

My point is... its time for change in Penang. Vote BN out. Say no to BN... We don't want to wait another 5 years for nothing.

1 comments:

Seizhin said...

Is that Penang?
I remember that tollway, but not the others.

Related Posts with Thumbnails