Mar 27, 2008

Brewerkz

This was suppose the night where Munak, Fritz and me go meet Elin for the first time. Somehow Munak got stuck in KL and he fly kite... so we went ahead without him.

Brewerkz got 3 outlets in Singapore. We went to the outlet located at Clarke Quay. My 4th visit to Brewerkz now. The previous 3 times, I was there together with clients/boss/colleagues. I am glad that this time I have 2 gals having beer together with me here... although I did most of the drinking... Fritz did helped out a little.... Elin still small girl, she had only few sips...^^

We ordered 2 jugs of beer, 1 jug of Golden Ale and another jug of Wheat Beer.


Refreshing Cold Beer~

What's so different about beer served here? From my amateurish opinion, the most obvious characteristic that distinguish beer served in Brewerkz compared to Tiger Beer is the aroma. And of course, the beer here is FRESH as they brew their beer locally or I should say... they made their beer in the restaurant itself. There is nothing fresher than this you can ever get.


The we got freaking big onion rings.... really missed my days in UK where we can get big onions like this over there.


Buffalo wings that Munak recommended to us during the previous meet up.... lets just say that neither Fritz, Elin or me knows how to appreciate the wings.... hehe (We can't finish the wings u know~!!)


Calamari... just love it~!! Should have ordered more of these~!


Seafood Spaghetti ordered by Elin~! I tasted some and I really like it. Might order this for myself next time.


I didn't take any close shots on Fritz's mutton.... that is sure some big piece of thigh there...


And more camwhore~~

First time I enjoyed myself at Brewerkz honestly. There was so much crap talking that we were the last table to leave the restaurant. I'm sure I'll be back visiting Brewerkz again soon. YESH~!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails