Mar 17, 2008

Cha Cha Cha - copy from Fritz

Summary is, Fritz, Munak and I met up at Holland Village...

Fritz already said all wat I wanna said... so I am not gonna repeat it... hahahha... just lazy to type lar...
[Source]

Even photos I also lazy to edit.... so.... COPY NINJUTSU~!


Fritz's dunno wat fish... wait.. I go check her blog... o~kay... its Petra Vera Cruz - Fish....


This is my Cha Cha Cha Combination with BEEF... beef is nice for a rainy day... warm me up... I also ordered a Corona... oh shit... I didn't pay Munak for the bottle of Corona...


Munak's Enchilada Beef.... more like beef omelet... I dun think he had enough that night... coz I made him walk a lot...


[Map Source]
This is a rough illustration on how far we walked... From blue X to red X and from red X to blue X after that.... Now I measured the distance with the scale... we walked 500meters.... HAHAHAHA....


Next meet up will be at Brewerkz. Really looking forward to that~! I won't drive this time... Having some beer there, and obviously I dun drink and drive...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL heheheee... so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails