Aug 24, 2009

Cameron Highlands II

Here are more photos. Click them for 1280 resolution (Bigger Size) version of the pictures. :)


This was taken on the way up. This waterfall easily seen on the way up to Cameron Highland from Tapah direction. It's located before Ringlet, the first town you'll see on the way up to Cameron Highlands. I am actually quite surprised how the picture turn out. At first I thought the photo will turn out better with fast shutter speed. How wrong was I. The picture above was taken at shutter speed of 1/13sec to capture the smoothing effect of water. Lesson learned.


This was taken at Shell petrol station at Ringlet. Have to stop there... no choice... bladder full already.


Same location as the previous post, this was taken at the Tea House, facing the Tea Leaf Plantation. Just look at how peaceful the place is. How I wish I can stay there forever.... seriously.


There's a cactus farm before Brinchang, the peak of Cameron Highlands. Took lots of photo there but this is the one I like the most.


This fern leaf was shot at the hotel I stayed. It's a HDR image.

There's more to come. Don't really have the time to post them up :p

By the way, please let me know if the link for the full size picture fails.

3 comments:

calvin said...

The cloudy day at the tea plantation gives a different effect to the picture. A calm feeling, I'd say. Nice one!

ck AE76 said...

thanks for the comment man. It's nice to see you here again :)

calvin said...

The more I look at it, the more fascinated I feel for the picture. Certainly a postcard-quality shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails