Aug 30, 2009

Sushi Zanmai

Visited Midvalley before going back to Singapore during my trip to Cameron Highlands. I actually took more photos at Cameron Highlands but I'm still arranging and editing them at the moment. Because there are about 3GB of photos I've taken there. Many of them are ugly so I'm trying to filter out all those ugly ones.



Actually nothing much I'm going to write today. Just post up some pictures I took when I was having brunch at Sushi Zanmai, Midvalley. This is one of my favourite Japanese Restaurant. Price there is reasonable, quality of the food there is better than those Japanese Franchise outlet like Sushi King or Sakae Sushi.


Picture of the shop is a little blur but what the hell... it's the only picture I took.







This is lobster Harumaki. It was that week's promotion.


Beef salad. My dad likes it. Taste so so to me because it's just normal salad with few slices of beef.


Ordered Tendon again :p Loves it~!

I'll be still editing the Cameron Highlands photo. Stay tuned for more pictures.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails