Aug 15, 2010

Photography: Quebec Part 1

Backdated post again. I had the chance to travel with my GM to a sales conference at Quebec, Canada back in 2008. Can't believe it's 2 years ago already~!!! OMG!! Quite lots of preparation needed to be done before my travel. Canada Visa was easy coz it's done by the travel agent. Visa for United States is a little bit tricky. I had to make a trip to the embassy personally to get it done. Go through security scan and interviews with quite a lot of documents prepared.

The reason I had to get a US Visa is coz we will have a flight transit at Detroit Airport and even for flight transit, a Visa is required.... troublesome country. But then once done, I got a 10 years Visa to the United States~! WEEEEEE. Not sure when is the next time I'll be using it though. LOLs


It rained the whole day before we left Singapore. The country is sad coz I'm leaving for a week.


Looks like lots of paddy field around Narita Airport in Tokyo.


Northwest Airlines at Narita International Airport


Yay, I'm in Narita International Airport, Japan




Eating Melon Bun at the VIP Lounge and thank god I finally had the chance to get online.


Fast forward to somewhere in Detroit Airport.


Free baby carrots~!


From Detroit to Quebec, we took a small aircraft. Our aircraft is slightly bigger than the one in the photo and it runs with 2 jet engines and not propeller.


Finally reach the hotel room after 29 hours of flights including connecting time. Super tired.


Took another photo of the room in another angle... and fuck the movie Cloverfield... hate that movie and the word in on the TV screen.






My eyes has rings.... wooooo


Outside of my hotel room... place still covered with ice despite it's almost summer


Looks like the place is still too cold for any leaves to grow. It's already end of April and the temperature is around 1 degrees Celsius.


Testing how much bokeh effect my T200 can do.... heh



Everything is French there.... it's the First language in Quebec.

























So lazy to write lar.... The photos are quite self explanatory. It's all taken around Quebec City. Dinner was arranged to be on a ferry traveling along St Lawrence River the 2nd night.

End of part 1. More photos later.

6 comments:

Ellone said...

Hopeless jo la ....
SO LAZY TO WRITE summore.
Sadly you're not a girl. Girls can camwhore then just write one sentence also can consider one post jo. hahahahahahhaa.

I like the baby carrot !

ck AE76 said...

hopeless ur head~!
At least I updated :p

got chance maybe go supermarket buy a packet of baby carrot to munch. Yum yum~!

Hungrybunny said...

Is this when u were in BHE?

ck AE76 said...

Yaler~ This is 2 years ago already~!

Hungrybunny said...

wah so u sleep with Ah-YAW???!!
-Siti

ck AE76 said...

lol, of course not
got my own room. hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails