Aug 1, 2010

Review on the 1st Day of the Month

It's August 1st. 7 months has passed by. 1 question that I keep thinking to myself. What have I done lately??
Depending on how I look at it, it can be a quite a depressing question but also a happy question to answer.

Things I've done this year that I haven't been able to do for years after graduation.
- Switched job, switched line, switched country... switched watever there is to switch but my sex. Came back from Sillypore and now back in Bolehland and enjoying every minute of it.
- Conquered Bukit Timah at Singapore - 164m lolwtf... just an ant hill that I should have gone more often when I was there for 3 freaking years
- Conquered Bukit Broga at Broga, Selangor - 400m for 3 times as of now
- Had 2 train rides. 1 for 12 hours, another one for 15 hours and KTM still sucks
- Experienced caving. 3 caves which were Gua Keris, Gua Gajah and Gua Gelap
- Conquered Gunung Stong at Jelawang, Kelantan - 1422m really hardcore.
- Conquered Bukit Kutu at Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor - 1100m also hardcore but slightly easier compared to Stong.
- Experienced white water rafting at Kuala Kubu Bharu, Sungai Selangor with Grade III and IV rapids
- Weekend holiday at Port Dickson with crazy drinkers
- BBQ party. Didn't do it for donkey years already.
- Visited Sentosa Island, Singapore... another lulz coz didn't do that during the 3 years I stayed there.
- Went clubbing... hmm... I think I didn't do those for quite some time also
- Had Bak Kut Teh at Klang. Really first time in my life.
- Went to Bon Odori festival at Matsushita Stadium, Shah Alam. It was such a disapointment actually.
- Visited Restoran Murni SS2 FINALLY~! Yeah, Boo said if you've never been to Murni, you've not experienced KL... lols
- Tried Pun Choi (盆菜) which is a traditional type of food originated from Hakka cuisine.

Think that is about all the things I did for the year and below are the things I am planning to do or planned to do in coming months or years.
- Conquer Mount Kinabalu
- Vist Kota Kinabalu at the same time
- Conquer Bukit Tabur
- Conquer Gunung Besar at Endau Rompin, Johor.
- Visit Macau and Hong Kong which includes Bungee Jumping
- Investment.... go deep into something worth investing my time
- Conquer Bukit Dukun at Bukit Mertajam, Penang... another ant hill actually but fail to conquer since secondary school days.
- Have a full body health scan.
- Buy a new lens for my DSLR
- Learn how to take better photos
- Write more blog entries than year 2007 with quality contents
- Build up more muscles instead of fats
- Grow more hair (If possible)

There are more things that I want to do or have actually but I'll stop right here...
See how it goes.

Talk is cheap, I need more action and enjoy life~!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails