Mar 10, 2009

Moon

Nothing better to do today. Look up the sky and see the moon is so round. So I get my room mate's Nikon D80 and make some shots of the moon.

I took about 50 shots b4 I got it like above. I was trying 2 seconds capture in the beginning but it wasn't nice at all. It was over exposed and can't see any craters. It was later only I discovered that it will be nicer if the camera is set to capture in 1/1000 of a second.... after 50 shots of trial and error. This is the end result~!



Then... I still have nothing better to do. So I tweak with my Sony T200 and also shoot at the moon. Finally I learn how to get a good shot at the moon with my T200 thanks to the Nikon D80.



This is so much better than all my previous shots.


FAIL


FAIL


and PHAIL~!!!!


Now that's better~!!!

Yay... Learned something new today.

w00t w00ts.

2 comments:

calvin said...

hey, what mode did you use when you took it with your T200? coz they're nice!

ck AE76 said...

I used the following settings
Mode: Program Auto
ISO: 100
Metering Mode: Spot
Focus: Spot AF
Flash: Off
Macro: Off
Shuttle Speed I can't control it... and I got it~! w00ts

Related Posts with Thumbnails