Mar 16, 2009

Tuas

Another one of the nothing better to do (NBTD) moments. Actually the flowers has been there for a few days already. But then the past few days I left my camera at home -_______-

Finally I get to take some shots b4 all the flowers drop.





Looks like it's the season where this tree is full of flowers. Not sure wat tree is this but it kinda look like Sakura in Japan. But then I'm sure this is not even a fraction of the beauty from wat they get in Japan. Wait till I got the chance to go Japan then I can compare.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh maiii~ they are pinkkkk~ >.< so beautiful!
if i am ever going to Japan and happen to be there for the precious sakura season, i will take more pics for u to compare yah!! I sure camwhore gao gao! hahah!

ck AE76 said...

also dance para para and shoot video okay??
LULZ

Anonymous said...

they are pink and purple so beautiful! i think we have them here too but not blooming yet. kinda makes me feel like para para sakura though.

Anonymous said...

yup, me too saw de same thing here in penang and kedah... de whole street is full with this flower trees, really got de feel of sakura blooming in japan... i hope i can go to japan to see de real sakura next time...:P

wen pink said...

I HAVE FINALLY TAKEN THE SAKURA PHOTOS!!! ^__^ yay!! will upload into facebook and then tag u okies?! ^__^ as i promised.. but too bad i dont know how to do the para para sakura dance! Haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails