Mar 1, 2009

Shooting At Work

It's shooting photos. Not shooting other things. Some random shots I did when I'm working.


Tooks this photo while I was leaving the house heading to work. It was 15th day of Chinese New Year that night (Chap Goh Meh). Can't really compare with Munak's photo taken with his DSLR though. lol


Took another shot at the moon when I reach site. I was around 7.30am. The moon look so stunning at that moment. This is the best my T200 can do... hehe...


This is another random shot to test how far my camera can zoom.


This is the result of 5x optical zoom and additional 2x Digital Zoom. This is the same boat in the photo above at the center.


On the 12th Feb, I was at the shipyard to witness another ship launching ceremony. This is Project P2020 at PPL Shipyard in Singapore. The bulldozers in the picture are used to push the ship into the sea.


I couldn't resist myself taking a shot at all the foreign workers b4 the ship was launched. This is only about 10% of the people in the shipyard. Imagine when everyone of them gather up...




Finally the ship was successfully launch. My 2nd time witnessing ship launching. Click hereto see another ship launching ceremony I witnessed.


Took a few more shots when I was in the yard. This is P2019. Already delivered to the owner. Job completed.


Took another shot when I was above another rig. I love this shot.


This is P2017. They were testing the jack up system. The whole rig actually was jacked up to the highest point of the leg for a moment. But then I didn't have the time to take a shot.


This photo is for all lulz members from KSCB. INTERNETZ FOR TEH WIN~! w00t w00ts.

2 comments:

MY said...

you work at Jurong Shipyard??

ck AE76 said...

Jurong shipyard was just one of the shipyard i go... hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails