Feb 16, 2008

HUGO XY I won

Another super late post... I won this Hugo XY from kennysia.com back in November 5th... and now I finally got hold of it coz I wasn't able to collect when it was send back to my hometown...
The funny thing was... b4 I got back home, my mom told me that she have received the perfume already... When I got home... wat I saw was....


This.... just a sample tester from HUGO..... which I got it bcoz I requested for sample from HUGO's website... dang... I tot I was able to get my perfume by the time I get back hometown...


The perfume finally arrived on Dec 5... my birthday... AND I LEFT MY HOMETOWN ALREADY~!! WTF~~!!!

So after sitting at Penang for 2 month... and used by my dad for a few times.... I finally get hold of it during my trip back home during CNY....

Thats why this post is so late lor... aih...

Now I got fragrance to use liao~!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails