Feb 21, 2008

Jacky Cheung 永远的歌神

Another late post I suppose. Last month, I went to Jacky Cheung's Encore 07' concert, 学友光年巡回演唱会07' at Singapore Indoor Stadium. I didn't decide to watch the concert until last minute. I bought the tickets online around 5.30 pm and the concerts starts at 8.30pm.

My dad used to play Jacky Cheung's cassette in the car a lot and 吻别(Kiss Goodbye) is my dad's favorite song to sing in Karaoke session. Thats when I grew to love Jacky Cheung's songs. His voice is so unique and powerful. I remember during that time, he was ranked the 4 of the best singers in Hong Kong. They are called the 四大天王 alongside with Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau and Leon Lai. But still I love his song the most.



I knew about his concert since december... but I was really undecided whether to go or not... as the tickets are quite expensive and I wasn't sure who would want to watch the concert with me. Until the last minute... I am still really really undecided whether to go or not... but after watching the concert... I felt the concert is worth every cent that I spent. The performance was really really SUPERB~!! He sang 25 songs that I knew for more than 3 hours~!!!! (Haven't counted those new songs that I never heard b4).

I bought the most expensive tickets so that I can be really near the stage.






YES~! I got the tickets!


B4 the concert begin~~


Jacky started the concert with 爱、火、花!


His dance move was so power till he was sweating all over~!


The lighting effects are so COOOL~!


This is when he was performing 摇摇,the song he wrote for his first daugther


This is as near as I can zoom while sitting at my seat


He even performed a play during his concert


and then, I manage to run up nearer to the stage and got this shot


and another shot... actually there was 700 shots total lar... picked the best of the best I took


another AWESOME lighting effect


a shot of myself with the stage behind~~


the crowd was really awesome during the concert


I got even nearer to the stage now~!


another near shot~!



and another~!! Woohoo~!! I am really glad that I went to Jacky's concert~!!

Below is the list of songs he performed, and its just the song I know....
1. 爱火花
2. 头发乱了
3. 只想一生跟你走
4. 一千个伤心的理由
5. 我真的受伤了
6. 心如刀割
7. 每天爱你多一些
8. 如果爱
9. 爱是永恒
10. 我等到花儿也谢了
11. 摇摇
12. 还是觉得你最好
13. 月半弯
14. 忘记他
15. 你的名字我的姓氏
16. 吻别
17. 讲你知
18. 想和你去吹吹风
19. 非常夏日
20. 暗恋你
21. 饿狼传说
22. 祝福

There are few songs that I didn't now the title... however... I could confirm that there are more than 25 songs sang by him that night... Songs that grow up with me, songs that I sing every Karaoke session, songs that I might use to tackle gals... hehe. He ended the concert with 祝福...
If given the chance, I wouldn't think twice attending his concert next time. Its really worth every cent that I spent and I will say it again and again! I really appreciate the effort and energy that Jacky has put into it. The best thing is that he never lower the key of every song he sang... every song is so original... and he doesn't look like 46 years old I tell u. So energetic, lively and he really can bring up the crowd. Pure powerhouse~!

I hope he comes again soon~! I sure will get the tickets as early as possible so that I can get the front seat.

张学友……我心目中永远的歌神!

2 comments:

Seizhin said...

So crowded.
I wonder how long it took you to squeeze yourself from the back row to the front row.

Anonymous said...

wow.. so song leh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails