Jun 15, 2008

Dusty Fan Cleaned

Another before and after post, but a different one. This time, is a dirty fan that have not been wash since I moved into this house February this year. LOL. I decided to wash the fan on a fine Sunday coz I have nothing to do. Yes, I am so bored until I decided to do some cleaning at home.


This is how the fan looks like b4 washed. Maybe u can't really see how dirty the fan is from this picture. Let me show you a closed up below.


Just to give you an idea how filthy the fan is... see the dirt.... dust.... grease... hair... Total weight for all these must be more than 10kg there... No wonder the fan can't turn at all without manual push start.

There was a lot of screws need to be removed b4 I am able to take out the motor and give the fan a wash. The designer of this fan must a an ex-airplane designer. Took me like 20 minutes to dissemble everything. =____________="


After all my hard work removing the 10kg of watever not suppose to be on the fan. This is how it looks~! Woohoo~! A clean fan~!


OMG~! The colour of the blade is SILVER~!!! You all should wash ur fan more often to know the original colour of the blade too~! w00ts~! Unless u want the change the colour to black.


Before

and after~~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails