Jun 11, 2008

Overdue Entries

Been really lazy to update my blog. Partly because I try not to sit in front of my computer after work. Coz there are more things to do than sitting in front of the PC. Even if I am sitting in front of the PC, I would choose to do other things instead of blogging. Coz I am lazy as well.

Below are the few things that I wanted to blog but still didn't manage post up -___- yet....


Gathering with all my fellow schoolmates of Chung Ling Butterworth last year December.


3 Tier Cabinet project done long long time ago...


Frog Porridge at......


GEYLANG~!


Super dinner at Long Beach...


Drinking session at NUSS, this is just finger food obviously.


My new working laptop


Dinner at Sakae Sushi with 3 siao cha bo


New wing at Midvalley


Company Dinner with "Buddha Jump Over Wall" (佛跳墙)


Golf Driving Range... after 10 years not playing


Short Visit at City Square, Johor.


Meet up with Carmen, Dodo & ball-less N!ck...


"Lunch" with Z0E


China Trip with Parents during CNY

Wah lao... a lot of things leh... but I dun have the habit of writing a dairy. Hmm... Maybe I should find a faster way to blog. Like keeping a copy of all my photos in 500 pixel wide form and throw all into Picasaweb... but then still need to take time and pick the photos 1 by 1. Maybe I should forget about the idea of inserting watermark in all my photos. That should save me a lot of time.

Best solution would be changing by lazy attitude -_________- I guess....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your life is so interesting!

ck AE76 said...

jane: not really lar... wat I show here is just the interesting part.
On the other hand, I actually feel that ur life is more interesting~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails