Jun 16, 2008

My Movie Weekend: Click (2006)

Just finished watching an old movie last Sunday. Not that old actually, it's a 2 year old movie by Adam Sandler, titled "Click".



The movie is about a workaholic (Michael Newman) who doesn't have time for his family. One day, he got a universal remote control that enable him to fast forward, skip, pause and rewind(but not change) his life. By using it, he bypass the distractions so that he can concentrate on his work. But as days goes by, the remote control gradually autopilot his life by they way he used remote control in the past.

A great comedy with some drama and fantasy elements. No wonder the movie got nominated in Academy Award.

I find this movie very meaningful. It's like a wake up call for me actually. Something to get me thinking how to get close to my family as I am all alone in a foreign country.

Go watch this movie if u got the chance. U won't regret watching this movie.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails