Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009~!!

First post for 2009. I'll talk more about how I spent my last day of 2008. Many things happened today. One of the things is that this is the day where I first time been to Alexandra Hospital.



The reason I came here is to admit one of the bangla worker working in my company.



I brought him to the emergency ward cause he was already "unconscious" for nearly 1 hour already. First of all, he fainted while working on board the ship inside a compartment. Safety personal at the yard was alarmed about the case and was trying to wake him up. Nothing avail no matter wat we tried to do. We tried all method but we didn't give him a good slap though. This fucking idiot was faking being "unconscious"~! I didn't really know wat happened in the hospital but the supervisor called me while I was having dinner at Vivo City. Doctor told the supervisor that the idiot was already conscious by the time he arrived the hospital.

Actually we knew he was faking it all along but he just wouldn't wake up. We lifted his arm and released it when he was lying down. His arm just gently fall back to the floor. A real unconscious person's arm would just slam on the floor will a loud bang. This proved that he was controlling his arm muscle.

Then I tried lifting his head upwards. His jaw remained close. A person who is really unconscious would have his mouth open when the head is tilt upwards. This also proved that he was able to control his jaw muscle making his mouth remained closed when I tilt his head upwards.

I should have given him a tight slap instead of driving him to Alexandra Hospital but then I still drove him to the hospital cause if he was faking it, he has to pay for the bills himself. It's also a safeguard for myself in case something really made him unconscious.

I left the stupid idiot at the hospital with the supervisor and went to Vivo City with Sean and had dinner there. We had dinner at a shop name 店小二 (Dian Xiao Er). The price there is quite reasonable and the food was really nice.


Layout of the shop is very unique with the Chinatown decorations.


The 当归烤鸭 Dang Gui Roast Duck is one of the dishes I had. Looks nice ain't it?


Star Cruise Virgo was docking at Harbor Front. Brings back the memory of the days when I was having holiday at Star Cruise Gemini donkey years back.


Seeing all these crowd makes me wonder if those ppl really know wat they are lining up for. This line is easily 100 meters long. Seems like Singaporeans' favourite past time activity is to queue up for no reason.

Last year's experience at Esplanade Drive is already more than enough for me. I find that watching the count down on television is more fun than standing among the crowd getting sweaty all over.

Well, I headed home and that's it for my last day of year 2008.

HAPPY 2009 elibadi~!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails