Jan 10, 2009

Sony Headphones

Finally I get a rest day 2morrow. Not entirely true coz I still have to fetch worker to work as early as 6am morning 2morrow... crap. Let talk about some happy stuff then. I went shopping with colleagues after today's half working day. Since I got enough of new clothes for CNY already, I wasn't really shopping new clothes.

Since I don't have anything particular to buy, we randomly walked around the mall and I walked into a CD shop. They have this CD players that allows customer to listen to some of the latest CD available in stall and huge headphones are connected to the CD player. After sampling some songs, I really love these headphones~!! So I was on a mission to look for some headphones.

Saw some Philips and Panasonic headphones but I dun really like them. Finally I decided to buy a Sony one~!!



I tried them on with a mp3 player connected. It was really comfortable and the sound quality is not bad. The bass is not really good though but vocals were awesome. The design is not bad also.



So I bought these headphones in the end. SGD76.50 gone just like that. I know I'm gonna enjoy these headphones though. Life is short, just trying to enjoy as much as I can.

Continue my movie marathon first. :p

Next is Death Race. w00ts~!

1 comments:

Seizhin said...

Close your ears with it, and you created your very own world~ What a bliss~

PS: Enjoy life while you can!

Related Posts with Thumbnails