Oct 25, 2007

Shanghai Trip Part 1

Almost 1 week din update already. 1 of the reason is bcoz I was at Shanghai since Sunday... and internet at a 5 star hotel is dang expensive... Will talk about it later.

China, the place where my ancestor came from. There is some excitement in me when I knew that I was going to China back in august. I was thinking to myself... "Yay, I'm gonna visit the place where our roots, origin, culture came from!". I was so excited, I even bought a camera before I go so that I can take all the photo I want! I mentioned about my new camera here.

My flight departure was 8am. I reached Changi Airport at about 7am and there was so many ppl~!! I wonder why so many ppl are travelling at the same time. It was a such a long queue for SQ(Singapore Airline) economy flight check in. Luckily there was a express line for ppl who bought their tickets online. Me and my boss manage to check in our luggage in 5-10 minutes.


Chan
gi Airport and SQ Planes

The plane took off safely without any delay. Didn't manage to sleep at all coz I watched 2 movies on the way. Flight duration was about 4 and a half hours andI watched Evan Almighty and Knocked Up. Both of the movies are funny. There was also Die Hard 4 available, but I didn't watch coz I had it in my laptop already. *shh dun tell anyone. I have already deleted it and didn't distribute*. Ooo, and The Simpsons Movie was available too, but I've already watched

We landed safely at Shanghai Pudong Airport around 12.50pm and the weather was fine. B4 we pass through custom, we need to filled up 3 forms~~! Wah lao eh, 3 forms.... health declaration, goods declaration and Entry form... It was like going into exam again, have to fill in my particulars so many times.... ^^

Took some photos on the way to my hotel... The hotel is 35km away from the airport... took about 30 minutes to arrive the the hotel we stayed.


New building of Pudong Airport for the Olympic games


A Sculpture Near the hotel I stayed


I looked through the photos that I've taken and I now only realized that I didn't take any photos of the building I stayed for 3 nights... haha... It was a nice building to be honest...


Tada! The photo of the hotel I've stayed... Sofitel Jin Jiang Oriental at Pudong Shanghai~! Got the above photo from some website I googled...

Will continue 2morrow... too tired now...
Thats all for now... stay tuned ^^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails