Oct 27, 2007

Shanghai Trip Part 2

Really really super tired after the nearly 5 hours flight and 40 minutes taxi... woke up since 5am and finally reach hotel at 3pm... I think many would agree that seats at economy flight is not a comfortable place to sleep. Not to mention that I was awake till 3am that night for packing my things... Ouh.... lying down is the first thing I would wanna do when I check into my room.


phew.... can lay down finally..


First day I didn't really go anywhere. Just stayed at hotel... had a lot Tsing Tao beer with other GE distributors, used the hotel gym, got on to the internet and chat a while at Kennysia's cb. The Tsing Tao beer I had in the hotel was 50RMB per bottle, an expected price for a bottle of beer at a 5 star hotel. Not really expensive if convert back to Sing dollar... 50RMB for the locals could get a very very good meal if I am not wrong. Good thing that I am not paying for that. Don't like to drink beer anyway... make my belly bigger and I am already very fat now... bah... thats why I went to gym.. lol

I have to say the room is really impressive... It has to be impressive for 760RMB per nite... it has 30 channels for me to flip, room was spacious, toilet and bath room was big. 1 thing bad about 5 star hotel is.... even the internet rate is damn high... freaking 120RMB for 24 hours access!!! only 24 hours and the time is ticking even if u are not using it... pay for 1 day is already almost a month rate for Streamyx. But I have to say the internet is pretty fast... it has to be fast paid for 120RMB for it leh!


Got so many chairs but I only have 1 butt to sit on them


To be honest, this is actually the first time I stay at such expensive hotel. I used to stay at Highlands Deluxe or Premier Suite, but those are free all the time coz my dad uses his Genting points to get the rooms.


bath tub... just love it when the weather here is so cold at night


big big mirror on the wall

Holy shit, who is this "fei zhai"? Just focus on the camera instead of me. I will try my best to slim down.


told u i'm fat... 77.5kg now!! omg... missed my 67kg days....

The scale available in the bathroom is pretty cool. The top plate for putting on mass is made out of glass. I would say its lucky that I am not too heavy to break the glass... hehe. Very neat scale they have there, its ashame that it has to be stepped on by me... with my smelly leg.. hoho.. The weight shown above was actually b4 my dinner... I dare not show the reading after dinner... Imagine I had 3 bottles of Tsing Tao and I had a American Burger with cheese, egg, bacon and fries... that almost added 2kg to my weight... damn. U might ask why am I having American Burger at China? Well, I am at a western food restaurant at a 5 star hotel with ang moh thats why!

My stomach was so full, I had to seat on the toilet bowl for about 20 minutes b4 I am able to stand up and took my bath. Wtf... the food portion was so crazy and I f*cking hate to drink beer while having my meal... not to mention I just had my lunch at 3pm...


After bath, time to sleep ~o~


Anyways, took my bath and I check my mails. Went to bed afterthat. Conference will begin next morning at 8am. Have to get enough sleep so that I won't embarrass myself during the conference. I am very good at sleeping with sitting posture since my college days... the fact is I can fall asleep in any posture, no matter how uncomfortable it is... I am still able to fall asleep like nobody's business.

I'll talk about my day at conference in another entry.
Thats all for now.

2 comments:

L'abeille said...

Wah lau eh! Last photo looks so 'yeng' hahaha

Anonymous said...

lol not fat lar, bones heavy only... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails