Oct 4, 2007

Zeta Gundam

Wow, its been 5 days since my last post. Not really busy with my work actually, but besides criticizing the crazy things happening in M'sia, I really dunno wat to write already.

So I would like to introduce to u all, my Zeta Gundam!!
Still Partially Cacat, show the box first

As you can see, this is the box of Master Grade, MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam Ver 2.0. I bought it from Nicholas many many months ago.... remember I collected it during his brother's birthday and that was like sometime b4 Chinese New Year I think. Bought it for just RM169! Good deal huh? Although he is selling at RM165 now, hoho. If you are interested in getting a Gundam or any other "toy" like transformers, check out at http://www.e-toyz.com/. Just simply register and you can see the price of the action figure or model of Gundam you are interested. My next target is actually the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam. Actually have a long list of Gundam that I wanna buy, IWSP Strike Gundam, ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Full Blast Mode, Akatsuki Gundam, Meteor Unit.... I am so greedy and yet I have not finish building the one I have.
Stole this image from his website, hehe. Although he stole it from other website too.... ~.~". Sorry bro, not only I got this image from the website, until now, I haven't finish building this Gundam as well. Damn, I must be the slowest person to finish this model in the world.. Haha... till now, I have just finish the head, body and arms, hahhaha. Damn slow rite... already at least 8 months. Just too lazy to finish this figure.

My Cacat Zeta Gundam

Sadly but true, after at least 8 months, this is all I have done. haha. Okay, I have to set a target date to finish this Zeta Gundam. My target is to finish it b4 20th of October! Yes, I have made the decision, I will do nothing but to finish this Gundam!

By the time I finish it I will post my completed ZETA GUNDAM here! Wahahah.

3 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha!Ha! I also do this! But this hobby very expensive. The enjoyment is putting up all the part, after that not more enjoyment. Have a nice day!

ck AE76 said...

Ha, ya its a expensive hobby, thats why I buy 1 in almost 2 years.
And also must get discount gao gao from my fren to buy it.

L'abeille said...

Wah you like all these stuff huh? You should check out my partner X-T's collection. hehe *pening pening*

Related Posts with Thumbnails