Oct 9, 2007

Zeta Gundam Updated!!!

Reporting updates on my super duper slow progress on my Zeta Gundam~!
As you can see from my previous entry about it here ---> CK's Hiding Spot: Zeta Gundam

Progress actually isn't as slow as it seems. I am actually finding ways to speed up the entire process. As you can see from my previous post, I took freaking 8 months plus just finish building the head, chest and arms!!See how is everything placed within my reach? haha. I got my manual of the Model, flushed cutter to remove the parts , NTUC placstic bag for rubbish, newspaper for my reading pleasure and I even place my bed behind so I can sleep whenever I am tired without needing to walk to my bed! LOL. I even place my model parts in alphabetical order according to the manual!

And guess wat! In less than 2 hours, I have completed the waist, and partial of the legs!! Woo hoo! Okay, still not time to get excited yet. My deadline is still getting nearer and nearer each day. At this rate, it still seems so impossible for me to finish it by 20th. Gah!! Must spend more time on this!

The reason for me to finish my Gundam by 20th is that I will be leaving for Shanghai on the 21st!! Must cepat cepat finish it b4 I leave for 1 week! Its also the only valid reason I can find to finish up my Gundam at the soonest possible time!

Okay, time to go home now and continue on this model!

3 comments:

Seizhin said...

My bro bought one set for me.... And I can still cry because I somehow broke the attachment thinggy on it.. so I never could complete the model.

ck AE76 said...

Seizhin, thats the down side of building a model. You lose 1 piece and the whole model will be worthless, like jigsaw puzzle....

Nicholas Ng said...

woi, choong keat, u such a disgrace lah, almost one damn year already! which model are you getting from me this time?

Related Posts with Thumbnails