Oct 10, 2007

University life in short

ypheng forwarded this email to me regarding university life.... Haha, really brings back a lot of old memory. Although I was studying in college, but student life is the same everywhere regardless if its university or college.

Well the email content goes like this.....


Before the mid-term test:>

During the mid-term test:>

After the mid-term test:>

Before the final exam:>

Once know the final exam schedule:>

7 days before final exam:>

6 days before final exam:>

5 days before final exam:>

4 days before final exam:>

3 days before final exam:>

2 days before final exam:>

1 day before final exam:>

A night before final exam:>

1 hour before final exam:>

During the final exam:>

Once walk out from the exam hall:>

After the final exam, during the holiday:>

and it goes all over and over again..... till you GRADUATE!!! <--- the author of the email miss out this part.... maybe he/she is still a student lor....

Really really missed my student life lor... miss all the freedom I had, all the time I had, the amount of sleep I had, the unlimited Genting trips I had, yam char session, EPL session every weekend, futsal session, basketball session, sit at canteen look at gals session, swimming time underwater boobs session, volleyball session with gals, standing at corridor whistling at pretty gals session, bak kut teh at Kepong session, clubbin till no day no night session.... wtf, I am missing my college life even more than before I started this entry!


Ah Chyuan, Ah Wei and me at college garden


acting like I was doin something... shit, forgoten what have I done adi...

How nice if we can turn back the time lar... Aiya... there are still a lot of stupid stuff I never do yet!!!

Can't imagine its already 1 year ++ some 2 year ++ some 3 years ++ d... Really really miss everyone now... Ah Chyuan, Ah Wei, Ah Han, Peng Cheng, 541, Ah Heong, Chee Tak, Nicholas, Yen Wen, Yann Seng, Kok Hoong, Ah Neoh, Ah Neo, knn so many.... sorry for those I missed out.. haha...

Its already late.. better head home now... still at office ~.~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails