Oct 15, 2007

Sony Cybershot T200

Yay, I got a digital camera now. Its the SONY Cybershot DSC-T200!!
Its one of the latest digital camera Sony got in its show room. Got it for SGD699. It comes with 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo, a case, some standard accessories like battery, charger, length yard, manual, USB cable, photo editing tools, stylus stick..... I think thats all. Features of this camera is pretty neat. It has a 3.5" touch screen LCD!! 5x optical zoom, double anti-blur, face detection and smile shutter which actually automatically snaps if it detects a smile! Smile shutter is pretty neat actually, how often we can actually accurately push the shutter when a person smile? Well, with this feature, the camera actually does the snapping for you! How nice is that?! Want to have more info? Just got to http://www.sony.com.sg/microsite/cybershot/products/t200/index.html and check it out.

T2002
Even the box is nice! ahh... can see my smelly leg

T200
Black DSC-T200 with its cable on

cable drum
Random photo at work.


Feel wanna emphasize on this photo a little more. Above goods cost SGD30,000.00 Just a drum of cable with gross weight 1.5 ton. It worths more than a proton wira or waja for god sake! Just to let u all know that I am in Marine business and above cable is a RFOU cable. Low smoke, halogen free, flame retardant.... etc. To be more informative, its actually a pile of sand at the left and the right side is something like a crane but we called it a DFMA or Drill Floor Manipulator Arm. It handles drill pipes at drill floor and the status of the thing is still far from complete at the moment.

sushi
Sushi and shashimi at Clementi Woods Sakura


Went to Sakura had buffet dinner with Sean, Ron and his wife. Another obstacle to get my weight down.... and somemore I just had a 1 hour jogging in the morning.... how to slim down like that... ahha.... ~.~"

Describe about the sushi a little. Overall, I felt the salmon is a little soft. I just can't forget the toughness of salmon I had with my boss at Minoru at West Coast Area! Thats was the best salmon I had, but no photos... basket...

flower
Random flower which I dunno the name....

flower2
Another random flower.... just take for fun...

flower3
This is the flower of lime tree, cute flower


Above flowers can be found at the back yard of my working place... behind there actually got papaya tree, lime tree, pandan bush and chinese bamboo tree.... just let u all know if u are wondering where I got these photos from.

ramen
Spicy Miso Ramen at Ajisen Ramen!


Went to bugis had dinner with Shi May. She so siao lar... Raya still working till no day no nite. Pity her nia... but well, there are still a lot of things to learn, its whether you wanna learn it now or later.

JCC
Jurong Country Club at night


Had dinner with boss at Jurong Country Club. Food there quite nice but I didn't take any photo of it as I was too hungry already...

commonwealth
Some random place in Spore

commonwealth2
Another random place at Spore...


Both are actually at Commonwealth Drive.... I went there to pick up something, took some photo on the way lor... haha... curi tulang a while nvm lar...

Picture says a thousand words. Above photos all actually are taken with my brand new T200! except the 2nd photo.

May there be more pretty photos to come!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The picture you took actually does look much more better. Actually it look like some professional photographer! It's certainly pays to get such a camera alright. Worth it!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Nice pic! S'pore is so clean! Have a nice day!

Dc said...

ehh try snapping portraits
with flash, see if it's good
because my older t90 has alot of red eye effect, that's my only complaint of the sony cameras because the flash and the lens are too near each other

ck AE76 said...

alistair: Ya, it really met my expectation!

hor ny ang moh: I shot the clean places of course.. hehe. But overall is still cleaner than bolehland no doubt.

B@m®©™: I will try snapping portraits and see the effect.

L'abeille said...

Wah nice photos! I've been blogging using my camera phone..haha now you know why my photos were not that pwetty..

WaiKee said...

nice camera you have bought!

Shannon's Mummy said...

Really nice photos you have taken!!! I wan that camera too.. but my canon powershot A640 have to go first! #_#

Nonstop said...

Nice photo comes by a good quality camera n photographer. Btw, the unknown flower is called as bird of paradise! nice day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails