Dec 14, 2007

Curry Mee at Jalan Raja Uda, Penang

This is the first meal I had in Penang since Chinese New Year~! Woo hoo...
Although this is not my favourite curry mee stall, I still decided to have my dinner here with my mom and dad. This stall only operates at night~! If I remember correctly, they don't open on Mondays... or is it Sunday.... no idea.... forgoten... haha...



Just look at the curry.... The irresistible oily look with bihun, beancurd, taugeh, long beans, hardened pig blood, "sea ham"(dunno wat is the real name). Oh my god.... you can't get this curry me taste anywhere in Singapore~! Not in a million chance... This is heaven~!!

They actually got lots of side dishes for us to choose. They got stingray, Chicken Feet, Beef, Squid, Chicken.... etc available. It would be too much if we order all of them coz we got only 3 person here to finish up the food. My intention was to taste as many kind of food as possible but not over eating.... with some obvious reason.


Curry Stingray~! a bit not dark hor?



Curry Chicken and Chicken Feet... like cannot differentiate hor?? hehe


In the end, we selected Curry Stingray, Curry Chicken & Curry Chicken Feet. Everything was just so delicious. First time I came back this stall for about....2 years if I remembered correctly.



For those who like to try it out, this place is not really hard to find. Its just located at the end of Jalan Raja Uda at the south. The easy landmark would be Billion Supermarket (Is it still called Billion?), Chung Hwa (1st Branch) Primary School, and its near the cross road traffic lights. See the map above? Its located at the X marking. Remember, they only start selling at night. No point going there during the day okay~!

3 bowls of mee with Chicken, Chicken Feet, Ladies Finger & Stingray... u all guess how much lar.... it was just about RM15 leh... I think its still cheap, dun you think so?

Thats all for the first dinner I had in Penang since Chinese New Year.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails