Dec 20, 2007

Zeta Gundam Progress

Very long time never touch it already..... Its a public holiday today and so happen that I do not have any plans... so I decided to continue on this Zeta Gundam... There goes my Hari Raya Haji holiday.
You can find my last update here.... lol... this must be the longest ever time needed to finish up a Master Grade Gundam...

Started 2pm.


This is how it looked like b4 I went to China on October


The body was actually completed that time... just left the wings behind the chest.



This is how it looks like at 7pm~!! Yeah... I got the whole body, shield (on the left hand) and the display stand (below the unit) completed FINALLY~!!! YEAH.... but it still doesn't have any weapon...LOL.... Now I need another day to finish the weapon~! haha... There's Beam Rifle, Hyper Mega Launcher, Light Saber.... I think thats all thats left... still not finished
-_________-


Now the Zeta Gundam has wings already~!!! Basically... wat I've done today is the Wings, Tail Stabilizer, Sheild and Display Stand.


Without the weapons... this is the best pose I can come up for my Zeta Gundam...LOL...
Kamehame Haa~!!! hehe... Yau yeng leh~!


My finger got cut when I was fixing the Tail Stabilizer... It was damn hard to push in... and I somehow got cut in the process...
Aiks, finger nails are long... my mom would mumble at me if she see this...

Okay... 1 more last effort needed to finish up my Zeta Gundam~!! Must finish it b4 New Year. My final target date. ~.~

Thats all for now, enjoy the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam clip I uploaded below... One of the coolest Kira Yamato battle from Gundam SEED Destiny... without even using his SEED Awakening Form... POWER~!! Its a different Gundam from mine by the way.

3 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

The time spend assembly all this model is the most enjoyable! After that just look & see only! Unfortunately it is an expensive hobby! I like to assembly model too but too poor to buy!
Have a nice day & marry x-mas!

Anonymous said...

LOL... i don't have the passion for robotic toys. used to fix for nephews.

Nicholas Ng said...

give him the mega bazooka launcher lah
what kamehameha lah?

Related Posts with Thumbnails