Dec 8, 2007

Holiday in Malaysia: at KL

I've stayed in Malaysia for about 21 years, now I'm back here as a tourist~! My leave started on 30th so I was back in KL to meet up with my dad on the 29th night right after work. Rushed from office to Woodlands, Woodlands to JB and then JB to Larkin. Manage to get a 8.30pm bus.

The moment I got up the bus, I slept all the way to Pudu Raya coz I was so damn tired at that moment... I was suppose to alight at Petronas Station near Bukit Jalil... the moment when I was awake, the bus has passed there already. Missed my dropping point. Had to call up my dad to pick me up from Pudu Raya Station. Reached about 12.30am.... Had a really good sleep on bus just now. Went back to Sg Long and slept till 8am next day and prepare to go back PENANG~! YEAH.

We went to Petaling Street for breakfast as my dad wanted to buy some roasted duck from there. Its been more than a year since I came to Petaling Street.


KL road is jam as always... haha... great to be back in the jam again

My dad brought me to a Dim Sum shop at Petaling Street which he claims to be a very best Dim Sum shop... he say best in everything one lar... and since I am in Singapore for more than a year already, any food in Malaysia would be nice food to me lar... haha.... To be honest, the food was really nice there... its really been a long time since I had food this nice... and not so artificial...


Char Siew~! 叉烧 or Roasted Port... *drool*

Just look at the Char Siew... so solid... it has more meat than fats inside... the material itself is already a bonus, the taste was just so good... It wasn't too dry for a meat with so little fat.. texture was just nice.


Bean Curt with fish meat filling in Sweet Sauce 酿腐竹 + 甜酱


Dim Sum with Pork and Peas filling


Dumpling with thick skin~.~

The Bean Curt with fish meat filling in Sweet Sauce was really nice. The other 2 are just so so... coz reach there nearly 10pm already. Nice ones all finish already. We also ordered Beef Hor Fun... really nice leh... but didn't take any photos of it... haha... The Hor Fun has sliced beef, eggs, ginger slices... wah.. really nice...

After we had our breakfast, we bought 3 ducks from the Sei Ngan Zai Shop 四眼仔. The lady is chopping the ducks non stop... taking so many orders... they only sell the ducks, no eating there one.... we bought 3 whole ducks... waiting her to chop would be a waste of time since we are not eating right away


So many ppl even on a Friday morning...


KL tower.... I still dunno wats going on up there... telekom owns it?

Settle everything liao... we head back to Penang lor~! Happily, I drove as fast as I could with my dad's new car, Toyota Harrier~! It has a 2.4 liter engine which easily overtake any Proton or Perodua on the road... no sweat... However, we met with



YET ANOTHER TRAFFIC JAM~!!!



Damn terrible... the jam started right b4 Rawang all the way till TANJUNG MALIM~!!! Very very jia lat.... the whole hour just manage to move about 30km....



After the jam... I dun care already lar... just go as fast as I could in a safe manner... In the end... we managed to reach Penang at about 4.30pm.... could have reached earlier if not for that traffic jam...

Will continue on holiday in Penang next post... woo hoo~!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i understand the traffic jams in KL is the worse still like never changes from last time. Nevertheless thy food are yummy yummy good. u took nice pics. :P Meow~

Related Posts with Thumbnails