Dec 9, 2007

St. James Power Station

Aiks... I dun have time to blog about my Malaysia trip yet. Still compiling the photos. Nvm, that should be out real soon. At the mean time, let me write this short entry on wat I did yesterday.

Well, its a Saturday... a half working day for me. I laid on my bed like a dead man right after I reached home. It was about 3pm... I stayed in that dead man form for about 2 hours... I felt so.... refreshed~! Ah... afternoon nap never felt this good!

Then I went to met up with Sean and Adam to attend Parani and Anitha's newborn baby's Full Month Celebration.


Colleagues....


Hmm.... do I look like I slim down or wat? I think I slim down already lor... compare with


THIS~!!!

Haha... okay... its still a long way to go b4 I really reach a good Body Mass Index(BMI). My current BMI is 25.95... which is still 0.95 above the BMI of 25 which at the overweight category.

Okay, finish with weight talk for now and continue with wat happened yesterday. Sean actually suggested to go Zouk Out, but I think its a bad idea since none of us were wearing beach wear. D'oh! In the end, we decided to go St. James Power Station at Habour Front (Oh yeah... finally touching something related to the topic) coz Sean's friend Derrick has already reserve a table in one of the club there. Its already almost a year since I last went clubbing in Singapore. Still remember the last time was with the "siao" Convent Gang at MOS, Clarke Quay.

I would like to say I really had fun yesterday there. There are many clubbing outlets available there actually. The ones I went was The Boiler Room, Dragonfly and Powerhouse. Good thing about here is that, you need to only pay 1 time cover charge and you are able to go through all the outlets available there! NICE~!


Adam, Me, Derrick (behind me), Jessica, Jenny, Kat and Sean


Anyways, I was really bored b4 12am.... The place doesn't look and sound happening at all b4 that. Everybody was standing like a stick on the ground... some got their ass glued on the chair... Nothing happened~! Since nothing was really happening, I played five ten with Jenny, Kat and Jessica... Damn I am lame with this game... I drank like 6 glasses of Martell mixed with Coke (I actually lost count how many glasses I drank so I figure 6 would be a good number to put as the number is not too big and not too small) ... So lame... =_=" must train more often liao, losing like this is really embarrassing.


Live band performing at The Boiler Room


But after 12am, the live band really brought the crowd to life~! Thats when the fun started~! Everybody was moving their body to the rhythm, singing along with the band~! Oh man, the place was really alive~! The live band was really great. I never imagine a live band can make the place so happening. Coz last time when I went to RUSH at Eastin Hotel, Damansara the crowd is dead quiet when the band is playing... ppl would really have fun there after the DJ's start playing RnB musics. That's why I felt the live band at The Boiler Room is great~! We hanged out there till about 3am.


Crowd at Dragonfly


After that, we went to Dragonfly. To my surprise, the live band at Dragonfly plays CHINESE SONGS~! TOTALLY AWESOME~! To be honest, it's really rare for a club to play Chinese song. This is the first one I encounter.



Although the place looks smoky like that, its actually a no smoking area inside the club. Coz there is actually a ruling in Singapore banning ppl from smoking in public area... which I really like coz I dun smoke. So there wasn't any random smoker that decide to blow his 2nd hand smoke into the public space.

We partied till about 6am.... crazy huh? Had something to filled up the stomach... then we go home lor... The sun has already rise by the time I reach home.

Conclusion for St James Power Station.... SUPERB~! Sure will go there again~!

6 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Woah! U look thin already! Can teach me how u reduce ur belly??? Dragonfly always this full? Have a nice day!

ck AE76 said...

Hor ny Ang Moh: Not thin yet lar.. haha.. just thinner only... The basic rule... eat just enough for how much energy u need to consume a day. If u not planning to exercise... no need to eat so much liao. Personally, I go jogging everyday. I dunno dragonfly always full or not... this is the first time for me leh.

justanothertragedy said...

wah more engtau a bit liao.. but still not as engtau as last time ;)

Anonymous said...

lol partied until 6am. Wow eh enjoy good life. :P

Anonymous said...

Btw, yeah slimmed down a bit.. hehe

ck AE76 said...

JustAnotherTragedy: I think so too...

mackerel tabby: I also dunno why stay up still so late... prolly bcoz I had a good sleep in the afternoon.
I think I slimmed down a little too... there's more to be done! Hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails