Sep 27, 2007

Belated post, also a random one

Its mooncake festival soon! Suppliers have been sending in a lot of mooncake to us lately. But with so many hungry wolfs in the office(including me) 7 boxes of them has been reduced to this last 4 mooncake at this moment, in just days!! Okay, by the time I publish this post, all mooncake has been eaten and habis liao!!
Wonder if there is more mooncake to come from suppliers. Most mooncakes aren't eaten by me. As I am still trying to lose weight. Yes I am overweight, with a BMI of 26. Damn, and last year I was having a BMI of 24 at this time of the year.

Can't blame all on mooncake, I had been drinking a lot lately too. I dun really like drinking but wtf, I am not paying for it. Dun like Martel, prefer Chivas Regal myself.My target, is to lose 5kg in 1 month. Yeah, have to work hard for it!!
Damn, my weight is getting worst and worst. I dun want to get high blood pressure or high cholesterol when I am still 22. Have to home early today and jog 5km everyday from today onwards. I must stick to my goal.

Actually I started writing this post on 21/9/07, but I do not have enough things to write though. Now is already 27/9, wah lao eh. Just post lar.. watever...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails