Sep 15, 2007

Stupidity Continues

Went to Kennysia.com to see Kenny's blog today. Saw he commented about a "proud Malaysian " who had an interview with BBC. So I decided to watch the interview at the site.

"Malaysia has just marked fifty years of independence, and there's much to celebrate.

Living standards have improved immeasurably over the past five decades, illiteracy has been virtually eradicated and the economy is doing well.

But do Indian and Chinese Malaysians have as much to celebrate as the Malay population?

Sarah Montague talks to Dato Seri Syed Hamid Albar about whether the law giving preferential treatment to Malay and other indigenous groups is now outdated."

You can watch it here.
BEWARE! YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE MIGHT GO UP.

Everytime I read newspaper, I find it very irritating when I read about political news. One thing that really BOILS me is that the politicians never answer to the point. They always stray... and stray... and stray around the question. So you will never get an answer while u read a newspaper.

This interview link that I posted up there is almost the same thing. This foreign minister keep on babbling on how effective Malaysia deal with issues so on and so forth, but he never really answer the question by the interviewer.

One question was brought up by the interviewer.
There hasn't been any non-Malays in top government post in Malaysia, since 1973.
If it wasn't for this interview, I have never realized this. For more than 30 years, there isn't any non-malays in deputy prime minister, defense minister, home minister, education minister, finance minister, foreign minister......etc ...etc (trying to act like I know more)
WTF man, if non-malays can't even have this post, wat is the chances of a non-malay becoming a Prime Minister of Malaysia then??

Anyways we are already screwed up with the RM40 screw drivers.
My day was quite fine b4 I see this humiliating video. It was cloudy, but it was fine.

Thats all I wanna say for now.
Political issues are never ending.

Go to the BBC interview link and watch the video.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails