Sep 3, 2007

My Heritage

There is this website here very interesting that I want to share with u all.
It is call My Heritage.
It has a very interesting feature in this website.
It runs a face recognition program that will find the most similar celebrity around the world with the picture you uploaded.

This is the photo I used to run the image collage program.
And guess wat,

I am 68% look alike with Won Bin!! Not bad huh. hahaha.

Then I was thinking, 68% is like a little too low.
So I changed another photo so I might have a higher percentage similarity.

Now, I dun even looking like Won Bin anymore. I look like Miriam Yeung 74%!!
The worst part is... almost all the celebrity, are FEMALES.... wahaha. Maybe I should become Ah Gua already... hehe

You guys go try it out. It is FREE, but then u have to register first before they show u the similar celebrities.
The best thing is the website can automatically upload the Celebrity Collage into your friendster profile!
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.....!! not bad har....
won bin look alike pulak....^^

ck AE76 said...

Haha... sorry for all the Won bin fans out there.. as this might defame him... hahaha

-hwanmay- said...

OMG... u look like Takizawa Hideaki!?!? LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails