Sep 19, 2007

Lovin' u Advertlets

Just saw this at Advertlets few moments ago. If it wasn't for phing I wouldn't have known about this competition. Thanks phing!
I've not been using Advertlets for a long time yet. Went to check my stats at Advertlets site, it appears that my first day was the national day of Malaysia, it is August 31st for those who don't know. Not even sure if I am eligible for this competition. I'll just try my luck.

I am thankful for all the earnings that Advertlets will be giving to me and I really look forward to collect my first cheque. With that cheque, I will get myself a new pair of slippers maybe. Just can't think of anything I want yet. Haha.

Hope that Advertlets would bring internet advertising to no other advertisers have done b4.
For those who never heard of Advertlets or not familiar with internet advertising, click on the image above and head over to their homepage. You don't know wat you're missing.
So wat are u waiting for, quickly click the link below or above or any Advertlets link in this entry lar. Jia lat ar, still slow slow.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails