Sep 7, 2007

爱得太迟


This song has been running through by head in replay mode recently. So I went to download it and play it in my PC in repeat mode either. Yea, it is repeat mode.
Although its not a new song, but I would like to put it up in this post anyway.

I find this song relating to my life now in someways. The main character in the MV is so devoted in his working life that he has neglected his lover. In the end, they both seperated.

Although I am still single with no commitment, work has taken up most of my time. Even weekends. Yeah, including sunday and public holidays. I am wondering myself, when will I have time to socialize with other's? Besides chatting online on msn or socialize with co-league, I think I never hang out with friends for almost 5 months already. Wow, 5 months... thats as far as I can remember. Yes, almost 5 months ago I was hanging out with all those who are working in Spore came back from UK. That steamboat dinner still scares me till now. Hehe. Coz I had diarrhea for 3 straight weeks after that dinner for those who dunno. I lost weight in this occasion too.
But that was 5 months ago. I have put on more weight than I used to have already. Teruk ~.~"

********************************

Yesterday I went home about 9pm. I saw lots of cockroaches again at the basement of my HDB flat. So I took some photos this time to show you guys that Spore is not a so ideal as we thought b4. Dun get me wrong, Spore is REALLY REALLY clean in the city centre area, but the place I live at, is far from clean.

In fact, there are cockroaches running about like nobody's business at the basement of my block.
Occasionally, there will be 1 cockroach that will fly into my room from outside ready to be killed by me like the one in the photo above. Yes, I killed this f**king cockroach since I have to wait 1 minute for the elevator.
Just b4 the elevator's door opened, another cockroach flew over my head and landed on the wall. I decided to spare this scum's life as it is already 9pm and I just got back from work very tired. I took a photo of this only species that survived the nuclear bomb landed on Hiroshima and Nagasaki anyway.

Well, there is another rubbish appear in the elevator. Damn, you wouldn't believe me if I say I am at Spore now.

This shows that how BORING is my life now anyways. Writing all about the boring stuff like I am a cockroach mass killing maniac. :)

Will post more about my cockroach killing habit in future:)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails