Nov 23, 2007

Before and after...

This would be such a embarrassing post... but heck... wat am I saying here when I got this posted up anyway. The very reason for this post would be motivating myself to slim down!! Yes, I want to slim down so badly now....

As for beginners, let me show you all my photo a while ago.... maybe not a while ago... its 1 year ago in front of World Museum at Liverpool... time pass really really fast!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




The above photo u saw.... thats me..... 1 year ago... really!! It's me I tell you!! My weight was 67kg that time.... remembered b4 I went to UK... I run 3 rounds of Lake Titiwangsa at least 3 times per week... I rarely drink beer (dun have that kind of money anyway)... Looking at old pictures really makes me sad.... Again... this is 1 year ago.....

Now ladies and gentlemen, let me show u all.....the current me.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am really embarrassed to even see that myself....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To all.... this is the CURRENT ME!!!



WAH LAO EH!!

HOW THE HELL I BECAME SO FAT!!! To be honest... this is not the ugliest photo I can find in my archive... I am too embarrass to show the uglier once.... this is as bad as u can get for now.... ToT.... seriously... how to pick on chicks like that?? I dun think I would even qualify for DPA (Dodo Protection Agency for those who know and those who dunno also nvm) .... hehe

Now I am 80kg.... its 13kg heavier than last year.... okay... now its not the time to blame on wat did I do to make myself so fat.... I need to be motivated and determined to slim down!!

I have to set myself a target!! Make myself at least 75kg b4 next thursday on the 29th of November 2007!! It's a achievable target!! I must do it!! Must show the world that I am not a fat ass!! ToT....

Okay, time to go home and exercise!! Jogging and swimming and take in less carb is still the surest way to slim down.



Must try my best!! Do all I can to make myself to be like this once again!!
DIE DIE MUST TRY!!

9 comments:

L'abeille said...

Hi CK,

Wow! Don't worry lar, to be frank...you're just chubby but not UGLY. You saw my photos in my blog 2 yrs ago ar? THAT WAS UGLY!

Will be right here waiting for your success report soon.

Cheers,
L'abeille

Anonymous said...

hehe! when we were young we are always cute. chubby is cute wor. :P

Anonymous said...

Ayoo CK. you are so different. Why the picture of you in your blog and frendster so different?? LOL

ck AE76 said...

Yeah! I am getting all motivated already with all these comments here!!

L'abeille: Thanks for the motivation given! I post my progress report soon.

Jane:I am all motivated with all ur chubby and cute thing already... I wanna be cute instead of chubby!! hehe

alistair: Thats why I said I am so fat and ugly now already! Okay... my motivation bonus is +2 with this comment...

justanothertragedy said...

wah so engtau last time. hehehe!

ck AE76 said...

JustAnotherTragedy: U say like that I so sad d.... ToT... "last time".... man... so past tense liao...

Anonymous said...

hahah...all da best!! since you can make it last time...this time sure no probs one :D

Unknown said...

your girl girl feed you until this big ar?????

Horny Ang Moh said...

FAT!!!!!What do u meant by FAT! U r not fat lah! U r BIG!!!!! Remember NEVER say FAT!!! Lady ask u how u look like....just say u r big! Anyway compare to u I am Bigger!! I weight in at 96kg! So where got fat! Compare to me u r very skinny!!! He! He!
Have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails