Nov 5, 2007

Thanks to Kenny Sia and HUGO~!

Just when I tot I am having bad luck with my date clashing Leehom ticket with my high school reunion on december... I had a one news that really make my day better!

I won the HUGO XY for him at kennysia.com! Haha... never really tot my comment was attractive enough to gain attention from him though. Hope that the one I get is really for "him" instead of getting for "her". But nvm also lar... get for her can give to someone mah.. yeah.

Can see my comment left at kenny's post here.

I won't have anymore smelly armpits thanks to HUGO!! hehe...



Thanks again to Kenny Sia and Hugo XY For Him and HUGO XX For Her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, grats on the win! That's cool! :) And thanks for dropping by my blog. Was a nice comment you made. Cheers! ;)

ck AE76 said...

sheylara: thanks for dropping by. No doubt I'll visit ur blog more often to see ur sweet face. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails