Nov 7, 2007

Japanese food at JCC

Today at Kennysia's cb, myst3 keep on mentioning the song "na si wa wu jit pak ban" = 若是我又一百万 = if I have 1 million dollars song... it made everyone wanna go
"jit pun jiak sushi"= 日本吃寿司 = eat sushi in japan
haha...

Then I was working late today and my boss was late too. Before leaving, he asked to go eat dinner together... then, he decided go eat Japanese food... wahaha.... no need go "jit pun"(japan) also can eat sushi for today liao... LOL


Temaki Sushi....woo hoo


Tempura Temaki Sushi


Beef Soba

Normally I would take Unagi Don, but I chose Beef soba instead coz I dun wan to eat so full. I was right, the portion of Beed Soba is just nice for me. I never really had much Soba in the past, I felt the mee is quite firm. The soup is nice but I felt it wasn't hot enough.

As for the sushi, I felt its worth it as it got a lot of filling inside. Check out the photo I took for the last piece.. hehe...


The last one.....

Wat a full dinner I had... another day that I couldn't do any excercise but ate a lot...
hehe... I remember the price of Beef Soba, SGD10 and Tempura Temaki was SGD12. Forgoten how much is the Temaki Sushi d....

FYI, I had it at Izumi Japanese Restaurant at Jurong Country Club.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails