Nov 29, 2007

Random Sunday Part 1

Another Sunday for me where I got no plans but to sleep late late.... But it all changed when I decided to go online at 10am before I lie down again... Well... this Shi Mei msn me the first millisecond I got online...


Just like this... decided to go Food Fest and Orchard at the same day liao...


*naf s e l f r i d g e : yoyoyo
*naf s e l f r i d g e : later i'm going food fest, wanna join?
*naf s e l f r i d g e : after dat v gonna head 2 orchard 2 snap sum pix
*help (@)重杰cK|-): food fest kah
*naf s e l f r i d g e : 'ya
*naf s e l f r i d g e : aku nak pi dah
*help (@)重杰cK|-): expo damn far from my place...
*help (@)重杰cK|-): okay lar... go your place first



Enter nia... see so many ppl inside the hall already... wah lao eh... wat kind of food fair is this? Can see so many aunty and uncle coming here and "shop" for food.... I just came here for free samples... lol....



Places with free food especially are full with ppl.... see how the few plates are empty and ppl all are holding the toothpick and waiting for the nice "sample" to be refilled?? Haha.. the not so nice one... free also nobody wanna eat.... Everyone is holding the toothpick in a ready position there~!




No sample at ur booth?? Sorry lar... everyone is here for the free food.... see how quiet is it for a booth that is not selling food but hardware....


Crazy Shi Mei pose for the long queue...


Haha... see how all the ppl queue up just for a cup of nescafe?? This is so stupid... there are better Ipoh white coffee inside lar... Just because nescafe is the first booth ppl see at the entrance... ppl are just blindly queuing for the nescafe.... really siao huh?

Myself.. I walked one round and my stomach is full d.... There were also other exhibition going on that day.... got interior design... Guardian also took up 1 hall to sell their things cheap...

After 2 hours like that... eat till full and sien liao.... we then make our way to Orchard Road... I'll do that in part 2.

P/S: For those who think "why the hell would you go to FOOD FEST while you are going for DIET~!?!?"

Well, reason is simple... this was 2 weeks ago la.... haha... 2 weeks ago I wasn't so determined yet~! Will update on my weight soon too... today is the deadline....

4 comments:

L'abeille said...

Aiya food testing only mar...Food testing means eat small small nibble of food only right? Where can get fat like that :p

Seizhin said...

Wah.. free food and so crowded.
The food restaurant must be low on budget to offer no free food.

Anonymous said...

lol food testing and free sommore. lidat oso can no need to eat liao hor? hehe! happy holiday!

思斌 said...

Also at Expo? I thought only SITEX is hosted there, hehe...

If I were to be in your shoes, I will be looking for free samples only. But not queueing that long for a cup of nescafe, LoL ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails