Nov 1, 2007

November... Already?!?!

Time sure flies... Its already November!! One more month and it will be my birthday liao... jia lat lar... how come time pass so fast.

23 years come so fast... the innocent will never last... wake me up, when my youth has end....
Getting crazy sometimes... Health will be an issue soon for me... Why? Drink beer and whiskey like no tomorrow almost everyday. I wonder why ppl enjoy drinking? I still dun understand u know... like I dun understand why ppl smoke... does it relieve you from pressure? I dun think so... its just an excuse really... How can you spend RM8.20 for each packet of cigarette and relief from stress and pressure?? would it add more stress and pressure coz u have extra expenses for this "extra" daily needs?? My dad used to smoke in the past. He is 1 crazy heavy smoker for sure. He used to take 1 and a half packet per day!! Its practically breathing tar and nicotine almost twice every hour. Thank god he stopped smoking now.


some disurbing images about smoking kills...*puke*


Although I dun smoke, the places I go are normally filled with smoke. Worse than smoking, I am a 2nd hand smoker! Still dun understand why ppl smoke... If its to overcome pressure and stress, there must be some other ways available to do the job! Say Tak Nak to smoking. Aih... enough of the health talk.

Again, November liaooo~! Lets see, I am planning to go back Penang on November 30th... have to apply leave soon... plan to go back for 1 week.... celebrate my birthday back in my hometown, yay! Actually celebrating my birthday is not the soul purpose. There is actually going to be a big gathering for all my secondary schoolmates at Gurney Hotel on 1st of December.


had laksa at Yian Ming's house during CNY 2007

Hopefully will be another memorable gathering like 2005 and 2007~!
Really looking forward to that!
For all the 11th year graduation Chung Ling Butterworth student, click here to find out more about the gathering. Die die also must go~!

1 comments:

Seizhin said...

Everything's in the heart!!
You'll feel young even if you're *ehem*.

I personally dont smoke nor drink, but I heard trying to quite smoking is harder than quit drinking.

I'm glad your Dad was able to quite smoking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails