Nov 16, 2007

Cute Animals (O.O)

It was a fine day for Deepavali. Its a public holiday and I haven't have any good rest for a while already. Was planning for a good sleep on that day but the day b4, my colleague asked me to help him move house. Well... nothing to do mah... somemore I also wanted to get some new furniture... was thinking... why not.. might get some new furniture there... hehe...

So I went to his house in Jurong and started helping along with some of our bangela workers who doesn't celebrate Deepavali. His plan today is actually move some stuffs to keep inside company store and some furniture to his bro's house as he planned to give those furniture to his bro (a real bro, not penis bro).

We went unloading the stuffs at office first, then we head to his bro's house at Aljunied. First time for me driving to Aljunied. About 30 minutes drive... Was quite a lot of stuff though.... but better than sitting at home doin nothing... hehe

After all the hard work moving the things upstairs.... to my very surprise.... my colleague bro's house is like a pet shop!! wah lao eh... got so many animals he got there!! Birds, dogs, fish, rabbits.... and when I tot since is just movin house... i didn't bring my digital camera along!!! Wat a waste... I have to use my phone to take these photos... aih... but still not bad lar...



The love birds are really cute... their chirp is really nice to hear... first time for me to see a love bird up close....


This is the second love bird... so cute!!!


Here comes the parrot!! The parrot actually learned how to say ni hao! “你好” and hello!! Smart bird! I also heard 1 bird cost about SGD$900.00 too.... expensive hobby.... This is not my first time seeing a parrot up closed though... I had 3 parrots stand on me while I was in Australia 10 years ago... 2 green standing on my left and right hand and 1 red one standing on my head... Dun have the photo here with me... miss those times....


Second parrot... this one is really pretty! The blue feathers are so shining!


3rd one here... Got it standing on my hand... well... at least is not as painful compare to wild parrots.... My colleague's bro trim the claws... It was actually painful while the 3 parrots was standing on me....


There is this 4 feet fish tank with more than a dozen of seawater fish!! I dunno wat fish are they at all.... I got absolutely no idea about fish except for Fa Lohan fish or "花罗汉" and Arowana fish...


Clown fish~~!!! Another fish I discovered that I know of!! hehe... cute Nemo!! They are quite shy actually... they will hide whenever I go near... Well fish are generally shy... but not lohan... those are furious crazy bastards....~.~"


More Clown Fish!!!


This is one hairy rabbit here.... such a cute animal....


Another type of hairy rabbit... this one got black colour ears.... I only post up 2 of the rabbits which have white furs.... There are 2 more types there actually... A gray type and a brownish type... those I find them not so cute... hehe.. I like white rabbits more...


This a the balcony view of the place my colleague's bro stay... so nice... There is actually a tennis court down there... free for anyone to use... where can we find such a nice court free for use in malaysia.... wait long long lar.... Not only the court is nice... the trees around... the path way... all so looks so new!!

A very interesting day indeed for me... although I didn't get any furnitures... I get to see many cute and interesting animals!! Really worth it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe :P i like the white grey ears rabbits too. never seen one b4.

L'abeille said...

Wow...this is truly an interesting house to visit :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Woah! Really cute animal! Have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails